Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Somewhat off-topic: VOTE FOR ME!!!!

I've submitted a proposal to speak at SxSW in Austin next March.  I'd really appreciate it if all of my readers (yes, both of you) to vote me up.  I'd like to speak about the implications of Semantic Web/Web 3.0 on advertising, or maybe vice-versa.

If you're unfamiliar with the terms, they describe technology that makes it easy for non-techies to find answers to complex questions on the Internet.  So, for instance, if you wanted to book a vacation in Miami when it's not too hot and the prices are more reasonable, you could put that into a natural-language query instead of visiting one site to see Miami's weather patterns, another site to see when prices go up and down, etc.

It's a topic I've looked at before, but if they make me speak about it, then I'll have to think about it for real.

Here's the link:

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/9569

Thanks and remember, a vote for me is a vote against COMMUNISM.

No comments:

Post a Comment